Addiction Resources & Information
When it comes to drug abuse and drug addiction, many people are in the same boat.
"This morning my roommate said 'good morning' to me and I just said 'yeah'. It's never a good morning when you try so hard to stay sober, only to end up a hopeless drunk again."
If you or a loved one is dealing with drug addiction, alcoholism, or maybe a gambling addiction, food addiction, sex addiction or another type of addiction, we have a lot of information which may help you better understand what's going on and where to get help. Addiction treatment is effective and people do recover from addictions. We also invite you to join our addiction forums and chat, where you can find free addiction support.
Popular Addictions Articles
New From Debunking Addiction Blog
- Cannabis and schizophrenia: New evidence unveiled
- Link between alcohol consumption and cardiac arrhythmias found in drinkers at the Munich Octoberfest
- Medical marijuana laws linked to greater increase in illicit use, disorders
- Chili peppers, marijuana may reduce gut inflammation
- Cold weather & fewer sun hours are associated with increased rates of alcoholic cirrhosis
Mental Health Newsletter
Sign up for the HealthyPlace mental health newsletter for latest news, articles, events.