- Schizophrenia As An Illness
- Is Schizophrenia Associated With A Chemical Defect In The Brain?
- Decoding Schizophrenia
- The Dark Crystal: Crystal Meth Produces Schizophrenia-Like Symptoms
Treatment for Schizophrenia
- Where to Get Help For Mental Health Problems
- What About Psychotherapy For Schizophrenia?
- Schizophrenia Treatment Concerns Over New Implants and Injections
- Side Effects of the Medications Used to Treat Schizophrenia
- Schizophrenia: New Medicines
- How Effective Are Antipsychotics in Treating Schizophrenia?
- Atypical Antipsychotic Medications for Treatment of Schizophrenia
- Antipsychotic Medications For Treating Psychotic Illness
- What About Side Effects From Antipsychotic Medications?
- How Long Should People With Schizophrenia Take Antipsychotic Drugs?
- Weight Gain in a Pill
- The Lure of a Miracle Pill for Mental Illness
Stigma of Schizophrenia
- Stigma, Insurance and Access to Treatment and Services Emerge as Top Barriers to Schizophrenics
- Schizophrenics Find Stigma Is Even Worse Than the Disease
Living with Schizophrenia
- Auditory Hallucinations: What's It Like Hearing Voices?
- The World of People With Schizophrenia
- Schizophrenic Artist's Paintings 'Out of This World'
- Real People: I Married A Schizophrenic
- The Effects of Diseases, Drugs, and Chemicals on the Creativity and Productivity of Famous Sculptors, Classic Painters, Classic Music Composers, and Authors
- Coping With Psychosis: Some Thoughts From a Psychologist With Paranoid Schizophrenia
- Beautiful-but Not Rare-Recovery
Schizoaffective Disorder Articles
- Diagnostic Criteria for Manic Depression and Schizophrenia
- Causes of Schizoaffective Disorder
- Associated Features of Schizoaffective Disorder
- Alternative Treatments for Schizoaffective Disorder
- Steps to Take for the Best Possible Recovery From Schizoaffective Disorder
- Caring for the Schizoaffective Patient
- Schizoaffective Disorder: Information for Families
Last Updated: 27 March 2017
Reviewed by Harry Croft, MD