Mental Health Recovery Homepage
Mary Ellen Copeland, MS, MA
Self Help Strategies for Dealing with Depression, Manic Depression and other Psychiatric Disorders
Thank you for visiting my site and welcome.
A little about me: I'm a researcher and author. My works and my site are a compilation of information to help others identify, live with and manage depression and manic depression.
Besides my books on depression and mental wellness (you can read the first chapter of several books on this site), I've written some articles addressing various aspects of living with and recovering from depression and manic depression. I hope you find these helpful, along with the depression quiz to assist you in determining if you're suffering from depression.
Another useful item is the crisis plan and post-crisis plan. It's your plan for coping when things seem psychologically out-of-control and for dealing with life when you're on the mend. And if you're interested in my Mental Health Recovery seminars, please check out this link.
- About Mary Ellen Copeland
- The Purpose of the Mental Health Recovery Website
- Suicide: Not a Good Idea
- Coming Out Of The Mire
- What Recovery Means To Us: Getting Past Learned Hopelessness
- Developing a Wellness Toolbox
- A Depression Recovery Story
- Join a Support Group!
- Starting an Exercise Program
- Publications: Books, Videos and Audio Tapes on Depression and Manic Depression
- Are You Lonely?
- Blueprints for Building Self-Esteem
- Dealing with Trauma: 5 Beginning Steps
- Developing Your Post-Crisis Plan
- Getting Well From Depression and Manic Depression
- Guide to Developing A WRAP - Wellness Recovery Action Plan
- Post-Crisis Planning For After Your Psychiatric Crisis
- Crisis Plan for a Psychiatric Emergency
- Recovering Your Mental Health: A Self Help Guide
- Taking Back Control of Your Life
- You May Be Depressed! What Do You Do Now?
Writer, H. (2008, November 30). Mental Health Recovery Homepage, HealthyPlace. Retrieved on 2019, June 24 from https://www.healthyplace.com/depression/articles/depression-bipolar-disorder-self-help-homepage