Realities of Sexual Addiction Video
In this sexual addiction video, one of the country’s leading authorities on the diagnosis and treatment of sexual addiction, Robert Weiss, LCSW, CSAT-S discusses Sex Addiction 101:
- why many Americans still don’t believe in the legitimacy of the sexual addiction diagnosis
- the difference between “bad behavior” and “sexual addiction”
- how men and women experience sexual addiction
- the goals of sexual addiction treatment
- what the treatment of sexual addiction consists of
Understanding the Basics of Sexual Addiction
- What is Sexual Addiction – Sexual Compulsion?
- Symptoms of Sexual Addiction
- Online Sexual Addiction Screening Test
- Causes of Sexual Addiction
- Treatment of Sexual Addiction
Watch Video on Realities of Sexual Addiction
Mr. Weiss, the Founding Director of the Sexual Recovery Institute in Los Angeles, was our guest on the HealthyPlace Mental Health TV Show. Unfortunately, that interview is no longer available. Here is a more recent video of Mr. Weiss discussing sex addiction.
Additional Information on Sexual Addiction
- The Secret Life of A Sex Addict
- What is Sex Addiction
- Getting Treatment for Sexual Addiction
- The Partner's Role in Sexual Addiction and Getting Help for the Partner
- 12-Step Programs for Sex Addicts and Partners
- Sex Addiction Self-Test (1)
- Sex Addiction Self-Test (2)
- Depression and Sexual Addiction
- Using Sex Addictively
- Pornography Addiction
- Addicted to Porn Self-Test
- Diagnosing and Treating Pornography Addiction
- The Consequences of Pornography
- Is Easily Accessible Porn a Good Thing?
About Robert Weiss, Our Guest on the HealthyPlace Mental Health TV Show on Sexual Addiction
Robert Weiss LCSW, CSAT-S is Founding Director of The Sexual Recovery Institute - Los Angeles, an outpatient sexual addiction treatment center. An acknowledged writer of sexual addiction literature, he is co-author of "Cybersex Exposed: Simple Fantasy to Obsession" (Hazelden 2001), author of "Treating Sexual Addiction" in The Handbook of Addictive Disorders (Wiley and Sons 2004), Cruise Control: Understanding Sex Addiction in Gay Men (Alyson Books) and co-author of the 2006 book: Untangling the Web: Sex, Porn and Fantasy Addiction in the Internet Age (Alyson Books). Currently Mr. Weiss serves on the editorial board of The Journal of Sexual Addiction and Compulsivity.
Visit Robert Weiss' website: www.sexualrecovery.com