Holli's Triumph Over Tragedy Homepage
My Personal Mission Statement
Things I cannot control, I shall never understand.
Thoughts running through my mind of one thing only,
of you, the survivors and victims, so frightened, so lonely.
The Devil himself came forth that day,
to take your lives with his selfish play.
And now you sit next to God our Father,
watching down on all who gather.
Your smiles our light to live each day,
remembering the good before you were taken away.
So innocent, so sweet, victims of greed.
Your lives were lost or not long at all, so I'll live mine for you.
I'll be happy like you'd want me to be.
I'll watch over all that I love.
Knowing my Angels will be watching from above.
Many people's lives you've touched,
I now can only offer this hope my heart crushed.
I am sorry that you had to keep it hidden,
I bear in mind to keep in un-hidden!
It is my mission that God gave to me.
So think, those beautiful smiles and dancing eyes
will remain with all forever.
(My dedication to those who have come before me, after me, and the ones that perished along the way: I intend to not stop short of ending the cycle of child abuse! Please join my "Mint Green Ribbon Campaign to Heighten Awareness of Abuse Issues.".)
Holli's Triumph Over Tragedy
- The History of the Mint Green Ribbon
- Why Do Battered Women Stay in Abusive Relationships?
- Family and Friends of Adult Survivors of Sexual Abuse
- Why Dig Into The Past?
- The Ten Stages of The Recovery Process
- Healing Unresolved Anger
- Getting Past The Bitterness
- The Feelings Chart
- Setting Functional Boundaries
- Basic Women's Rights
- Diagnostic Codes for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- How You React To Stress
- Thoughts That Trigger Anxiety and Anger and Can Ruin Relationships
- Coping Statements To Help With Panic Attacks
- Mistaken Beliefs: The Anxiety and Phobia Workbook
- Supportive Partners
- A Flower Growing in the Desert -About Me-
Staff, H. (2009, March 20). Holli's Triumph Over Tragedy Homepage, HealthyPlace. Retrieved on 2020, February 22 from https://www.healthyplace.com/abuse/articles/hollis-homepage