Bipolar Support - Bipolar Help Articles
Bipolar Help Articles
- Bipolar Help: Self-Help For Bipolar and How to Help a Bipolar Loved One
- Living with Bipolar and Living with Someone Who Is Bipolar
Bipolar Support Articles
These articles focus on supporting a bipolar family member and how bipolar disorder affects the family unit.
- Supporting Someone with Bipolar
- The Role of Family and Friends in a Bipolar Person's Life
- What Does Bipolar Support Really Mean?
- Family Considerations: Effects of Bipolar Disorder on the Family
- The Effects of Bipolar Disorder on Family and Friends
How to Deal with Bipolar Person
Dealing with a bipolar family member can be challenging. These articles provide guidelines for giving bipolar family support.
- A Guide for the Bipolar Caregiver
- Loving Tough: Dealing With A Bipolar Person
- Dealing with Bipolar Mania: Help for Caregivers
- Bipolar Anger: How To Handle Your Bipolar Relative's Anger
- Handling Guilt: For Bipolar Supporters
- Do's and Don'ts When Supporting Someone with Bipolar
- Best Things to Say to a Person With Bipolar Disorder
- Worst Things to Say to a Person With Bipolar Disorder
- Twelve Things to Do If Your Loved One Has Bipolar, Depression or Some Other Mood Disorder
Bipolar Spouses: Coping with a Bipolar Spouse
In addition to the bipolar support information above, bipolar spouses face some unique challenges. The articles are for people living with a bipolar spouse.
Bipolar Family Help, Bipolar Family Support Groups
Caring and supporting a bipolar family member can be wearing. Here are some self-care suggestions for bipolar caregivers as well as information on finding support groups for bipolar family members.
Last Updated: 18 September 2015
Reviewed by Harry Croft, MD