Center for Internet Addiction Recovery Sitemap
Whether it's cybersexual addiction, online gaming addiction or other forms of internet addiction, you'll find comprehensive info here.
Resources on the Psychology of Cyberspace
- What is Internet Addiction (IA)?
- Internet Addiction FAQs
- Do you spend too much time on-line?
- What are the risk factors involved with IA?
- How do you treat Internet Addiction?
- What is Cybersexual Addiction?
- How spouses' deal with Cyberaffairs
- Kids and Computers - Addiction and Media Violence
- Online Gaming Addiction
- How to Stop Internet Misuse at College
- Dealing with Internet misuse and the workplace
- Men, Women, and the Internet: Gender Differences
- Compulsive Online Gambling, Auctioning and DayTrading
- Psychology of Computer Use: Addictive Use of the Internet
Articles on Treatment of Internet Addiction
- Internet Addiction: The Emergence of a New Disorder
- The Relationship between Internet Addiction and Depression
- What Makes the Internet Addictive: Potential Explanations for Pathological Internet Use
- Cyber-Disorders: The Mental Health Concern for the New Millennium
- Cybersex and Infidelity Online: Implications for Evaluation and Treatment
- Internet Addiction: Symptoms, Evaluation, and Treatment
- Interventions for pathological and deviant behavior within an online community
- The Legal Ramifications of Internet Addiction
General Interest Articles
- Internet Addiction: Personality Traits Associated with Its Development
- Addictive use of the Internet: A Case that Breaks the Stereotype
- Women's Growing Addiction to the Internet
- Why is This Thing Eating My Life? Computer and Cyberspace Addiction
- Computer and Cyberspace Addiction
- Computer Addictions Entangle Students
- Hooked on the Net
- Researchers Find Sad, Lonely People on the Internet
- Sex, Lies, and Techno Escapes
- Gambling Online? You Bet!
- Internet Addiction: Is it just this month's hang-wringer for worryworts, or a genuine problem?
- Is the Internet Addictive, or Are Addicts Using the Internet?
Dealing with Online Auction Addiction and Obsessive Online Trading
- Cybersexual Addiction Quiz
- Internet Addiction Test
- Online or Computer Gaming Addiction Test
- Test for Obsessive Online Stock Traders
- Test for Compulsive Online Gamblers
- Test for Online Auction Addiction
- The Partner's Addiction Test
- The Parent-Child Internet Addiction Test
Cyberwidows Help Center
- Cyberwidows Help Center Table of Contents
- Caught in the Net The first serious self-help book to address Internet Addiction
- Has Your Relationship Been Hurt By A Cyberaffair?
- Online Counseling Virtual Clinic
- Books on IA
- Contact Dr. Kimberly Young
- Why is There A Controversy Over Internet Addiction?
- Copyright Notice and Disclaimer
Gluck, S. (2008, December 26). Center for Internet Addiction Recovery Sitemap, HealthyPlace. Retrieved on 2021, June 13 from https://www.healthyplace.com/addictions/center-for-internet-addiction-recovery/center-for-internet-addiction-recovery