Peace, Love and Hope Homepage
Hey there mysterious 'net wanderer. Welcome to Peace, Love, and Hope: A Web Site on Eating Disorders. Included here is information not just on anorexia and bulimia, but also on the many other demons that tend to accompany anorexia and bulimia (ie - depression, self-injury, OCD, etc.) Take your time and relax, and as always, let me know if there is anything that I can do for you.=)
...and Alexandra's rants.and.raves
Table of contents:
- About the Author
- Anorexia: Why We Can't "Just Eat'
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder: When the Mirror Lies
- Bulimia: More than 'Ox Hunger'
- Eating Disorders F.A.Q.
- Eating Disorder Treatment Centers and Therapists
- Medical Problems Associated with Anorexia and Bulimia
- Prevention of an Eating Disorder Relapse
- Self-Mutilation: The Truth Behind the Shame
- Articles on Eating Disorders and Others
- Compulsive Exercising
- Depression and Eating Disorders: When Sadness Never Fades
- Eating Disorder Relapses: What to Do and How to Prevent Them
- Eating Disorders Prevention: What You and Others Can Do
- The Truth on Laxatives, etc.
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder: When Too Much Isn't Enough
- Rules' of Support: What and What NOT to Say
- The Signs of an Eating Disorders Relapse
Staff, H. (2008, December 30). Peace, Love and Hope Homepage, HealthyPlace. Retrieved on 2020, March 28 from https://www.healthyplace.com/eating-disorders/articles/anorexia-bulimia-overeating