Dissociative Identity Disorder Conference Transcripts Table of Contents
Chat conference transcripts dealing with all aspects of Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) including abuse, trauma and dissociation, emotionally abused women, sexually abused men, how to live with DID, protecting children from sexual predators and more.
- Coping with Memories Associated with Sexual Abuse
Guest: Dr. Karen Engebretsen-Larash
- Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID): Working With Your Alters
Guest: Anne Pratt, Ph.D.
- Dissociative Identity Disorder, Multiple Personality Disorder To Integrate Personalities or Not to Integrate
Guest: Paula McHugh
- Emotionally Abused Women
Guest: Beverly Engel, MFCT
- Living Day-to-Day with DID/MPD
Guest: Randy Noblitt, Ph.D.
- Protecting your Children from Sexual Predators
Guest: Debbie Mahoney
- Sexually Abused Men
Guest: Dr. Richard Gartner
- The Damage Caused by Sexual Abuse
Guest: Dr. Heyward Ewart
- Trauma and Dissociation
Guest: Sheila Fox Sherwin
back to: Abuse Homepage
Gluck, S. (2008, December 3). Dissociative Identity Disorder Conference Transcripts Table of Contents, HealthyPlace. Retrieved on 2022, May 19 from https://www.healthyplace.com/abuse/dissociative-identity-disorder/dissociative-identity-disorder-conference-transcripts-table-of-contents