Eating Disorders Information
An eating disorder is a serious psychological condition. The sufferer is obsessed with food, diet and often body image to the point where their quality of life suffers, and their health is at extreme risk. Most victims of an eating disorder do not recognize that they have a problem and they will refuse eating disorders treatment and attempt to hide their abnormal behavior from others.
Treatment of eating disorders can take decades, so early identification may be the difference between life and death for the patient.
Whether you are dealing with anorexia, bulimia, binge eating or another eating disorder, we want to offer you authoritative, in-depth information and support your eating disorder recovery.
And we invite you to join our eating disorder forums and chat. Many times, communicating with others who have faced similar problems can be a great help as well as a source of comfort.
Eating Disorders Quick Links
Eating Disorders Overview
- What are Eating Disorders
- Eating Disorder Facts
- Types of Eating Disorders
- Eating Disorder Symptoms
- Eating Attitudes Test
- Eating Disorder Quiz
- Treatment for Eating Disorders
- Medications for Eating Disorders
- Eating Disorder Recovery
- Eating Disorder Support Groups
- Eating Disorder Statistics
- All Eating Disorders Articles
- What is Anorexia Nervosa?
- Anorexia Symptoms, Signs
- Anorexia Test – Am I Anorexic?
- Causes of Anorexia
- Complications of Anorexia
- Treatment of Anorexia
- All Anorexia Articles
- What is Bulimia?
- Bulimia Symptoms
- Bulimia Test – Am I Bulimic?
- Causes of Bulimia
- Bulimia Treatments
- Bulimia Facts, Statistics
- All Bulimia Articles
Binge Eating Disorder Information
- What is Binge Eating Disorder?
- Binge Eating vs Overeating
- Binge Eating Disorder Symptoms
- Binge Eating Test
- Binge Eating Causes
- Effects of Binge Eating
- Overcoming Binge Eating
- Binge Eating Disorder Treatment
- Binge Eating Disorder Statistics
- All Binge Eating Articles
More Eating Disorders Info
Eating Disorders Blog
Other Mental Health Blogs
Eating Disorders Articles
A bulimia support group can be essential in initia...Read More
Eating problems typically consist of unhealthy rel...
Help for eating disorders is critical to regaining...
Compulsive Eaters Anonymous or Overeaters Anonymou...
Many bulimics are able to recover from bulimia wit...