Award-winning blogger Kendra Sebelius welcomes you to the Addictions Community
When it comes to drug abuse and drug addiction, many people are in the same boat.
"This morning my roommate said 'good morning' to me and I just said 'yeah'. It's never a good morning when you try so hard to stay sober, only to end up a hopeless drunk again."
If you or a loved one is dealing with drug addiction, alcoholism, or maybe a gambling addiction, food addiction, sex addiction or another type of addiction, we have a lot of information which may help you better understand what's going on and where to get help. Addiction treatment is effective and people do recover from addictions. We also invite you to join our addiction forums and chat, where you can find free addiction support.
Addictions Quick Links
- Signs of Drug Abuse
- Drug Abuse Treatment
- Drug Addiction Signs, Symptoms
- Drug Addiction Treatment
- All Drug Abuse, Drug Addiction Articles
Types of Drug Addictions
- Alcoholism Symptoms, Signs
- Alcoholism Screening Test
- Alcoholism Treatment
- When Alcoholic Won't Get Help
- All Alcoholism Articles
- Prescription Drug Addiction Signs
- Prescription Drug Addiction Test
- Treatment of Prescription Drug Addiction
- All Prescription Drug Addiction Articles
- Symptoms of Shopping Addiction
- Shopping Addiction Quiz
- Shopping Addiction Treatment
- All Shopping Addiction Articles
More Addiction Info
Other Mental Health Blogs
Cocaine is a highly-addictive, stimulant, street d...Read More
Effects of marijuana are typically related to the ...
Addictions General Information What is an Addic...
How does a person know when they are drinking too ...
Marijuana withdrawal was once thought not to exist...