I need some womanly advice...

I need some womanly advice...

Hello,
I am 19 years old and in need of some womanly advice. I have never had a high sex drive; I never even masturbated before I met my partner. I have been in this relationship for almost 4 years now, and I am engaged. My partners sex drive is very high, and it puts a strain on us when I cant seem to get in the mood. I've tried different foods and exercises, my partner has  treated me like a princess (giving me back rubs, trying sex toys and even an aphrodisiac bath salt!) but nothing has worked. I will go through spurts of being very sexually active to times where we go 3-4 weeks without any love making at all. My partner now thinks there is something wrong with them, and its frustrating me to no end! It just feels like we're going through the motions now. I cant swallow pills and I have no issues with dryness, and when we do make love it feels amazing...I'm just never in the mood for it. Please...is there anyone out there who can tell me whats wrong with me, and how to fix it? Thank u.

Shyata
Engaged
ranks
useravatar
3 Posts
Administrator has disabled public posting

Re: I need some womanly advice...

Gosh, I wish I could tell you how to fix it because I am the same way!

I have a feeling it is a hormone thing. It has been suggested to me to go see a gynecologist and talk to them about it and do some blood tests to see where your hormone levels are at.

That is my best suggestion!
Chanda

Chanda
Platinum Member
ranks
useravatar
2656 Posts

You give yourself too much of pressure. You can adjust it through nutrition food. I tried it before and it works. If you are serious, I can help you.

Regards,
Professional Wellness Coach.

jennytay1999
ranks
useravatar
1 Posts

I would love to know more about the foods I can eat to help! I've tried watermelon because I was told it was a natural aphrodisiac but it didn't seem to help. And thank you Chanda. I've been told the same thing but I just don't think I could ever bring myself to letting a stranger look at my lady parts so...closely...

Shyata
Engaged
ranks
useravatar
3 Posts

Board Info

Board Stats:

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Total Posts Today:
User Info:

Total Users:
Newest User:
joseph101
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Most Active Users: 
Chanda, mariac, SaraMarie, tirihashi, suzanna, Papillon, curridabat48, jcstoffer
Online: 
Eichendorff6780, joseph101

Forum Legend:

Topic
 New
 Active
 New/Active
 New/Locked
 New Sticky
 Locked/Active
 Active/Sticky
 Sticky/Locked