The Center for Internet Addiction Recovery offers hope and valuable resources to those seeking information about Internet addiction. Internet addiction is a type of compulsive disorder and as an organization, we are specifically dedicated to helping people who suffer from this relatively new form of addictive behavior.
Resources on the Psychology of Cyberspace
- What is Internet Addiction (IA)?
- What is Cybersexual Addiction?
- Do you spend too much time on-line?
- What are the risk factors involved with IA?
- What makes the Internet so addictive?
- How do you treat Internet Addiction?
- How spouses' deal with Cyberaffairs
- Online Gaming Addiction
- Kids and Computers - Addiction and Media Violence
- How to Stop Internet Misuse at College
- Dealing with Internet misuse and the workplace
- Men, Women, and the Internet: Gender Differences
- Compulsive Online Gambling, Auctioning and DayTrading
- Internet Addiction FAQs
We have over 60 articles on all facets of Internet Addiction. They are categorized and listed in our sitemap.
Check out our exclusive informational guide:
continue story below
- Created: 19 December 2008
- Last Updated: 14 January 2014